Ed Wing's Blog

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Moving back to Ohio






The trip back to Ohio from Utah was mostly beautiful and pleasant. In Colorado the sky was amazing. The way the light and clouds were interacting was just unreal. The pictures, of course, don't fully capture it, but try to imagine something about a thousand times more beautiful and you've got it. One night (in KC) I had dinner at a really cool jazz bar. There were multiple different singers, including this very young girl who I think we'll be seeing on American Idol one day soon. One exception to the general pleasantness of the trip was waking up in the morning in Kansas City to my truck having been broken into (through the smashed driver side window) and my stereo, portable CD player, XM satellite radio, Utah State sweatshirt, and a bag of change all missing. It sucked, but I got over it pretty quickly. I was grateful that the truck itself was not harmed in any way that affected traveling and that they apparently didn't see my tiny little MP3 player sitting on the front seat.

2 Comments:

Blogger I am said...

Hi Ed, happen to visit your blog after a long time. Beautiful snaps captured on your way back to Ohio. Shall check back soon - tanu

9:32 PM  
Blogger Blue Devil Knight said...

Good stuff.

Love,
Tuan

2:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home