Ed Wing's Blog

Saturday, August 27, 2005

First beer in Utah

My fellow interns and I got together last night at Brandon's apartment for dinner. Brandon made us some Korean barbeque--extremely delicious! The best part, though, was finally having a beer, something I hadn't had at all since moving to Utah. Then we continued a great discussion about truth and the existence of God. They were pretty open and didn't adhere rigidly to any particular belief, even though they recognized they had some beliefs that they'd like to maintain, despite being unable to defend them. It was good.

I got a new roommate yesterday. He's a non-LDS undergrad thinking about studying psychology. Hard to say what he's going to be like.

Today I'm doing an outreach activity with one of the staff. I'm having lunch with some athlete mentors and giving a brief talk about recognizing depression in athletes. Tomorrow I'm going on a hike up Logan Mountain with Diane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home