Ed Wing's Blog

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Old Tree






I went on a hike today with Diane. The weather wasn't the best--a bit rainy and overcast and a tad too chilly at times. But it was a good hike. The official key feature of this hike is that it goes up to where the oldest Juniper tree in the wide area is located (as exciting as it sounds); however, while we saw the tree, there were many other spectacular views as well (not well captured on film, unfortunately). Unfortunately, while I did attempt to take a picture of the 1500-year-old tree, an ancient curse put my camera strap in the way to keep me from steeling its soul (that's how it's survived this long, apparently). Later today I'm headed to the annual "intern barbeque" at the training director's house. Maybe I'll get some pictures of that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home