Ed Wing's Blog

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Old Main Hill




I went to take some pictures today of the tower on the oldest building on campus--"Old Main." I ended up taking some other nice pictures, as well. This area is practically visible from my apartment, only about half a block away. So why haven't I spent a bunch of time here? I don't know. While I was there, leaning up against a tree to take a picture, I felt some little somethings dropping on my head. When I looked up I saw this squirrel right above me, apparently wanting to come down from the tree, but too afraid to go any further with me there.

My Sunday dinner thing went very well today. It was Dan's week to cook dinner, but I made a very yummy pumpkin dessert, not unlike pumpkin pie, but with a crumbly topping.

1 Comments:

Blogger T Chapman Wing said...

Hey! What were the "little somethings" in the end?

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home